Broken Britain.

glen quagmire said:
On the way to a meeting this morning, i stopped at a maccy d's for a coffee. While waiting in the queue, a young lad of about 17, was emptying a bin and replacing the bag. On the back of his high vis jacket, it said 'litter patrol'.

Two fucking degenerate scumbags, both in matching grey joggy tops and bottoms, decided to tell the kid, that they would "never sign off" rather than do his job. These wankers get to choose 'free' dosh and freedom to do what they wish with their day, while this kid pays taxes which eventually, could go to them anyway.

I told them as such, they didn't seem so keen to laugh at me though...

The way things are going in the UK the lads won't need to sign off the dole - they'll be chucked of it by the government after they've been on it for a bit.

tbf I'm impressed they can get on the dole in the first place

I had worked all my life since 16 and paper round etc before that when I was made redundant in middle age with kids, mortgage etc

Thinking that I could 'get some back' to help tide me over I was shocked to find that this was like Mission Impossible with all sorts of constraints and delays and I basically gave up on that and just went out and eventually found any old job to tide me over while I kept looking for something better

I suppose this approach would work for scroungers too (yes I know they're not all in scroungers and lazy bastards but a good chunk of them are) i.e. make it so difficult that they'd actually rather work for a living

but it would be nice to think that people who have worked and contributed into the system all their lives can actually fall back on it with some sort of priority when the shit hits the fan

or of course support those genuinely deserving poor souls who life has dealt a less kindly hand to and have limited choice and scope in the matter of employment

not those that simply choose to be lazy scrounging bastards

Burn them all

soon_meme_collection_640_15.jpg

Quite simply, with the absence of guaranteed employment for every British citizen, there needs to be a robust welfare state otherwise people would be doing everything (legal or illegal) to get fed and watered, a house over their head, their healthcare financed, and enough energy to stay warm/cook their food.

I signed on for 3 months in my mid-20's and the Job Centre were absolutely useless. Their vacancies were never relevant to my field of work and the Clerks who dealt with me couldn't give me CV advice etc. I had an appointment with an Agency one afternoon and they helped me revamp my CV, gave me a mock interview and lined me up for 3 jobs. Needless to say, I found employment again.

People lose their self-respect when they're out of work and their confidence goes. I personally don't want to go there again.

glen quagmire said:
Josh Blue said:
Why were u getting a maccy ds............

COFFEE. I was running a little late this morning.

How do you run whilst holding and drinking a coffee?
As for Maccy D's milkshakes, they've never been near a banana or strawberry, it's all chemicals

nashark said:
Quite simply, with the absence of guaranteed employment for every British citizen, there needs to be a robust welfare state otherwise people would be doing everything (legal or illegal) to get fed and watered, a house over their head, their healthcare financed, and enough energy to stay warm/cook their food.

Yup this.

I fella I know of who does fairly well far himself through various activities is loving all these cuts. He reckons 6 months help for the jobless then fuck all. He said thousands of people with absolutely nothing apart from petty crime along with police cuts is tip top for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.