Broken Britain.

The Pink Panther said:
glen quagmire said:
Josh Blue said:
Why were u getting a maccy ds............

COFFEE. I was running a little late this morning.

How do you run whilst holding and drinking a coffee?
As for Maccy D's milkshakes, they've never been near a banana or strawberry, it's all chemicals

180px-Capt._Obvious.jpg

daveduke67 said:
Had you down as a banana milkshake type of man tbh.

There's plenty about with that attitude though. I was talking to a South African a few months ago and he was saying that you get six months on the dole and then thats it - no more money. About time we adopted something similar - and fucked off the people who came here simply to live on benefits.

It's all set up wrong though. My friend is working full time and she gets less for working after paying child care costs than she would jacking it in and living off benefits. Take out her travel costs and she's actually worse off.

Saying that would you want some of the scruffy, greasy twats cooking or serving your food?

That's why they have one of highest crime rates in the world, stopping benefits doesn't drive them to find a job it drives them to crime, the same would happen here, also if they made people work for their benefits, they would simply turn to crime instead then the do-gooders would say "it's not their fault, they can't afford to eat so they steal", get tougher on crime with real prison sentences and hard labour, then a set time period on benefits could work because crime wouldn't seem so attractive.

daveduke67 said:
Had you down as a banana milkshake type of man tbh.

There's plenty about with that attitude though. I was talking to a South African a few months ago and he was saying that you get six months on the dole and then thats it - no more money. About time we adopted something similar - and fucked off the people who came here simply to live on benefits.

It's all set up wrong though. My friend is working full time and she gets less for working after paying child care costs than she would jacking it in and living off benefits. Take out her travel costs and she's actually worse off.

Saying that would you want some of the scruffy, greasy twats cooking or serving your food?

I thought they were here to take our jerbs?

themadinventor said:
That's why they have one of highest crime rates in the world, stopping benefits doesn't drive them to find a job it drives them to crime, the same would happen here, also if they made people work for their benefits, they would simply turn to crime instead then the do-gooders would say "it's not their fault, they can't afford to eat so they steal", get tougher on crime with real prison sentences and hard labour, then a set time period on benefits could work because crime wouldn't seem so attractive.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, tougher sentences for crime. Why don't we set up some penal colonies on a remote island somewhere.
Stealing because they have no food?! that's no excuse, their own fault for not having a job, send em down!

It's a wonder no one has thought of this before.

Swales lives said:
Everyone on benefits is having a great time - have you seen their fuckin' suntans?

I get a suntan on the NHS but the cunts left me in too long last week and burnt me.

I'm on to Paul Rooney for some compo as soon as my Giro runs out.

Many jobs offered to the unskilled, uneducated, inexperienced group, presumably the ones mocking the Mcdonald's employee are on Part-Time basis, so given the hours offered they would have less money coming in doing the job than they would if they just sat on their backside.

We are too quick to point the finger amongst ourselves when we should be coming together and putting the elite to task with proper job creation and "enticements" for going into work.

So if someone does choose to go into a Part-Time job, they should be aided financially by a system as initially they would be out of pocket.

it's the people who take advantage of our benefits system with no intention whatsoever to ever work who should be excluded from the benefits system. Through scrapping direct payment and through technology, the distribution of say Top-Up Cards paying for Food/Clothes/Energy/Transport and this only would be a better system.... Rather than at the moment people recieve their benefits and run straight to the Pub/Off-license/Local Dealer or wherever and spend it on shit.

With the new system implemented with available technology, people would have to buy say Food in the supermarket using the top-up card, the card wouldn't have value for anything on it, only specific items such as food.

The problem then is scumbags selling their top-up cards to people and then using the money for their drink/drugs but if they constantly "lost" their cards this would be quite obvious what they were doing and they would be penalised.

Many people would still recieve direct payments (such as the disabled/elderly) but for regular joe bloggs who fucks about allday i the town centre with his mates causing shit, he would be given a card and this card would be topped up weekly for him to spend at specific locations on specific items...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.