Broken Britain.

chris_m said:
twinkletoes said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
The best milkshake in the world this.

Has nobody ever had a KFC Krushem? They give you a proper brain freeze.

I've had the one with bits of shortcake in. Vile things

I tried a Milky Bar Krushem, it was disgusting. I didn't think it would be possible to make an unpleasant Milky Bar based beverage.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
glen quagmire said:
Banana milkshake is the worst flavour of any milk based drinks! Eurghhhhh.

I agree with this statement.

on sale, yes, something we can completely agree on.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:58 am --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Josh Blue said:
Why were u getting a maccy ds............

I'm throwing out a wild guess that he was wanting a milk shake or some food,and they were open,and he was nearby,and he had the money for a purchase.
But i'm sure it is far more complex than that.

it's what train people do, as they get laughed at everyday so they have to find somebody in an even shittier job, so have to go to Maccy D's and laugh at students trying to scrape a living.

stony said:
themadinventor said:
That's why they have one of highest crime rates in the world, stopping benefits doesn't drive them to find a job it drives them to crime, the same would happen here, also if they made people work for their benefits, they would simply turn to crime instead then the do-gooders would say "it's not their fault, they can't afford to eat so they steal", get tougher on crime with real prison sentences and hard labour, then a set time period on benefits could work because crime wouldn't seem so attractive.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, tougher sentences for crime. Why don't we set up some penal colonies on a remote island somewhere.
Stealing because they have no food?! that's no excuse, their own fault for not having a job, send em down!

It's a wonder no one has thought of this before.

it doesn't work because the politicians are run by their buddies.

hence why we're in shit.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
unsworthblue said:
vimto with milk is quite nice

What the fuck.

It's a mixture of fruit juices, you wouldn't pull your face at blackcurrant milkshake or a raspberry one. These fruits are two of the ingredients in Vimto. This is a fruit cocktail milkshake if you like. Not something I'd do regularly as a child, but a good back up when the Crusha had run out.

I drink Guinness quite often but sometimes fancy a bit of blackcurrant in - usually when we haven't got any. Vimto, once again, is a perfectly acceptable substitute. (no I'm not I just fancy a change every now and again)

By the way Vimto is piss weak these days. I have to mix it 1 part Vimto to 5 parts water now. Never used to be like that. I did ask a lad who worked at Nichols if the Vimto was weaker or had water got stronger and he said he'd find out for me. Never did get back to me so it still remains a mystery,

stony said:
themadinventor said:
That's why they have one of highest crime rates in the world, stopping benefits doesn't drive them to find a job it drives them to crime, the same would happen here, also if they made people work for their benefits, they would simply turn to crime instead then the do-gooders would say "it's not their fault, they can't afford to eat so they steal", get tougher on crime with real prison sentences and hard labour, then a set time period on benefits could work because crime wouldn't seem so attractive.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, tougher sentences for crime. Why don't we set up some penal colonies on a remote island somewhere.
Stealing because they have no food?! that's no excuse, their own fault for not having a job, send em down!

Oi!,we have enough lazy, thieving scrotes of our own now, thanks.

pominoz said:
stony said:
themadinventor said:

Don't worry mate, we wont make that mistake again. We sent you there to learn some manners, not beat us at cricket and win more medals at the Olympics.

stony said:
pominoz said:
stony said:

Don't worry mate, we wont make that mistake again. We sent you there to learn some manners, not beat us at cricket and win more medals at the Olympics.

*cough* we've got round to beating them at the former nowadays...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THEY'RE NOT BENEFITS, ITS STATE WELFARE!

Not having a go at anyone here, but it really pisses me off that they're referred to as "Benefits", they're not. Its money from thevstate to make sure you can eat and live under a roof. I wish the government would change that first, because a lit of scum think they're entitled to benefit from the state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.