Broken Britain.

daveduke67 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
unsworthblue said:
vimto with milk is quite nice

What the fuck.

It's a mixture of fruit juices, you wouldn't pull your face at blackcurrant milkshake or a raspberry one. These fruits are two of the ingredients in Vimto. This is a fruit cocktail milkshake if you like. Not something I'd do regularly as a child, but a good back up when the Crusha had run out.

I drink Guinness quite often but sometimes fancy a bit of blackcurrant in - usually when we haven't got any. Vimto, once again, is a perfectly acceptable substitute. (no I'm not I just fancy a change every now and again)

By the way Vimto is piss weak these days. I have to mix it 1 part Vimto to 5 parts water now. Never used to be like that. I did ask a lad who worked at Nichols if the Vimto was weaker or had water got stronger and he said he'd find out for me. Never did get back to me so it still remains a mystery,

You put Vimto in Guinness?
That is an act of wanton foolishness that calls for a complete reappraisal of our current definition of the word wrong.

Stevie B said:
Many jobs offered to the unskilled, uneducated, inexperienced group, presumably the ones mocking the Mcdonald's employee are on Part-Time basis, so given the hours offered they would have less money coming in doing the job than they would if they just sat on their backside.

We are too quick to point the finger amongst ourselves when we should be coming together and putting the elite to task with proper job creation and "enticements" for going into work.

So if someone does choose to go into a Part-Time job, they should be aided financially by a system as initially they would be out of pocket.

it's the people who take advantage of our benefits system with no intention whatsoever to ever work who should be excluded from the benefits system. Through scrapping direct payment and through technology, the distribution of say Top-Up Cards paying for Food/Clothes/Energy/Transport and this only would be a better system.... Rather than at the moment people recieve their benefits and run straight to the Pub/Off-license/Local Dealer or wherever and spend it on shit.

With the new system implemented with available technology, people would have to buy say Food in the supermarket using the top-up card, the card wouldn't have value for anything on it, only specific items such as food.

The problem then is scumbags selling their top-up cards to people and then using the money for their drink/drugs but if they constantly "lost" their cards this would be quite obvious what they were doing and they would be penalised.

Many people would still recieve direct payments (such as the disabled/elderly) but for regular joe bloggs who fucks about allday i the town centre with his mates causing shit, he would be given a card and this card would be topped up weekly for him to spend at specific locations on specific items...

I would not stop there either. I would have the unwashed walking 3 miles a day to log their magic card in so they don't get fat. Plus with this magic card comes a TV detector that only allows those without a job sub humans to watch the goggle box for 1hr 38mins a day and not a second more. That will teach the fuckers. Also maybe inplant them with a George Best style anti alcohol device and best of all make them wear green hats.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
daveduke67 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
What the fuck.

It's a mixture of fruit juices, you wouldn't pull your face at blackcurrant milkshake or a raspberry one. These fruits are two of the ingredients in Vimto. This is a fruit cocktail milkshake if you like. Not something I'd do regularly as a child, but a good back up when the Crusha had run out.

I drink Guinness quite often but sometimes fancy a bit of blackcurrant in - usually when we haven't got any. Vimto, once again, is a perfectly acceptable substitute. (no I'm not I just fancy a change every now and again)

By the way Vimto is piss weak these days. I have to mix it 1 part Vimto to 5 parts water now. Never used to be like that. I did ask a lad who worked at Nichols if the Vimto was weaker or had water got stronger and he said he'd find out for me. Never did get back to me so it still remains a mystery,

That is an act of wanton foolishness that calls for a complete reappraisal of our current definition of the word wrong.

What exactly offends you - the fact that Vimto is being used as a flavourer or that Guinness is being flavoured?

As GSC said to his mate as he draped a teatowel over his head, try it before you slag it off.

daveduke67 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
daveduke67 said:

What exactly offends you - the fact that Vimto is being used as a flavourer or that Guinness is being flavoured?

As GSC said to his mate as he draped a teatowel over his head, try it before you slag it off.

Fair play - maybe I should broaden my horizons,Guinness-wise.
I think a bad experience with an ex once colours my judgement somewhat.
She drank copious amounts of Guinness and blackcurrant one summers evening which reappeared in a spectacular display of projective vomiting whilst we were engaged in mutual oral pleasure,making my genitalia look like an explosion in a Ribena factory.
I shall try adding Vimto to my Guinness this lunchtime,telling our twenty stone Irish barman that it is for a gay friend of mine.

There's definitely an argument for the police having guns.
Yes because the police here have a great record with guns. They should have hit the nippy females obstructing the fight. And who lets a wee kid near that? England, sort yourself out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.