Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

Skashion said:
alextrueblue said:
No i think you should 'calm the fuck down' i'm talking about, now listen very carefully the position of PM not as an MP!

Whom, may I ask, voted for Brown as PM? Where was that option on the ballot paper?

Like it or not, millions of people do vote the way they do because of the leader of a particular party.

de niro said:
how pathetic from the worst ever prime minister britain has ever had.

How has he done a worse job than Chamberlain?

Good news as this hopefully means Labour and Libs will join together as a conservative government would be a nightmare for most.

How very magnanimous of you Gordon.

Cheesy said:
Skashion said:
Whom, may I ask, voted for Brown as PM? Where was that option on the ballot paper?

Like it or not, millions of people do vote the way they do because of the leader of a particular party.

Like it or not, that's not the way the system works so they can't complain about it when something like this does happen.

kiam06 said:
Good news as this hopefully means Labour and Libs will join together as a conservative government would be a nightmare for most.

Rubbish.

Besides anything else a Lib/Lab coalition wouldn't have an overall majority anyway. They's have to rely on Plaid/SNP/Greens, etc. It would be a fcuking disaster.

Quite a pathetic display by Adam Boulton, very unprofessional and came across quite thuggish. As for Brown resigning, It was a very dignified speech IMO. Just a shame that he doesn't do designer suits and fancy haircuts ...it seems to be what people want.

I voted labour and still hope that a deal can be done with the lib dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.