Brown stepping down - What now? [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brown to stand down

It is quite transparent what Mandelsson is doing. Buying time to get a new "voter friendly" leader in place and win another Election within 12 months or so. One that he endorses.

It's crap. And this is not about the National Interest, but that tw*t and his power.

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:
Rubbish.

Besides anything else a Lib/Lab coalition wouldn't have an overall majority anyway. They's have to rely on Plaid/SNP/Greens, etc. It would be a fcuking disaster.

So so wrong but I won't even attempt to explain why as there is obviously no point.
So you can't see why the majority of the electorate in England (who overwhelmingly voted Conservative) wouldn't be too keen on being governed by an alliance that relied on Welsh & Scottish Nationalists? How very naive.

It would be a great vote winner for the Tories and wipe the Lib-Dems out because there's no chance of PR being introduced before another election.<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 6:14 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
It is quite transparent what Mandelsson is doing. Buying time to get a new "voter friendly" leader in place and win another Election within 12 months or so. One that he endorses.

It's crap. And this is not about the National Interest, but that tw*t and his power.
Which is exactly why people like them go into politics. Not for us but for themselves.

Skashion said:
alextrueblue said:
They will have to lick the 4 sinn feinn's arses

When they don't take their seats? Interesting...

They will still look to them, a labour spokesperson said this the other day on the news. So as stated it's a disgrace that to hang onto power labour are offering Brown's head what else are they offering...........

Oh, and btw, it makes me laugh that the lib dem's who are by far the smallest of the three have the power to say how/who runs this country, they must be laughing their heads off! I'm off to dover to climb into the back of a lorry and try to make it to somewhere, anywhere.

mackenzie said:

Shome mishtake shurely? Mr. Mandelson is a wonderful man. Oh, and by the way, he's not Swedish. ;)

Skashion said:
mackenzie said:

Shome mishtake shurely? Mr. Mandelson is a wonderful man. Oh, and by the way, he's not Swedish. ;)

I'll just call him tw*tface instead then.
I'm sure people will know who I mean.

Couldn't give a f*ck what else he might be. But he IS a tw*t.

goose72 said:
alextrueblue said:
FFS! for all those who voted for Brown, what happens now?

Well, basically, all those who voted for Brown, that is to say the majority of those who voted in KirKcaldy and Cowdenbeath, will find Brown serving as their MP for the duration of the next parliament, unless retirement, death etc. should change this situation, in which case they get to pick a new one.

That ok for you?

*hold's head in hands*

alextrueblue said:
goose72 said:
Well, basically, all those who voted for Brown, that is to say the majority of those who voted in KirKcaldy and Cowdenbeath, will find Brown serving as their MP for the duration of the next parliament, unless retirement, death etc. should change this situation, in which case they get to pick a new one.

That ok for you?

*hold's head in hands*

Can I suggest a bucket of water instead?

skashion you heart labour i get it! Anyone who champions gordon brown and his welfare loving party is either a sponge or a person doing one of those thousands of meaningless jobs that the tories will rightly ky-bosh for the good of the economy.

alextrueblue said:
skashion you heart labour i get it! Anyone who champions gordon brown and his welfare loving party is either a sponge or a person doing one of those thousands of meaningless jobs that the tories will rightly ky-bosh for the good of the economy.

That's right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.