Bruce Springsteen Etihad In May

Bought two tickets for Wembley when they went on sale this morning. Bloody expensive but good seats; although I assume will end up standing once he hits the stage as they are on Level 1.

£85 is silly money for a gig and exactly why I stopped going to big gigs, I think the last one was Springsteen on The Rising Tour. Seen him many times so I'm not desperate to see him again. That said though love The River and he's playing Kansas City in April, if there's any $57 tickets left I may have a go.

Cant wait for this, will be my first gig at the Etihad...followed by stone roses a month later :D

Saw Springsteen at Camp Nou last Saturday. Came on stage at 21.15 and wound things up at 00.50. Non stop 3 hours 35 minutes. I would expect him to start an hour earlier in UK. Fantastic show.

£85 is silly money for a gig and exactly why I stopped going to big gigs, I think the last one was Springsteen on The Rising Tour. Seen him many times so I'm not desperate to see him again. That said though love The River and he's playing Kansas City in April, if there's any $57 tickets left I may have a go.
Just turn up on the day and pick one up dead cheap

Thanks for for that info, Laughing Gravy. Me too - my first Bruce gig was the original River Tour 35 years ago so life will more or less come full circle next Weds !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.