Bruce Springsteen Etihad In May

Started at 7 finished at 10 he was supposed to do 5 encore songs but only did 2, tbf it was hell of a performance he never took a breath, just a shame he didn't do Born In The USA

Cracking night, not sure why there were so few people allowed near the front, and not sure why the floodlights came on when it got dark, apart from that it was a pleasure to watch a genius at work, how the fuck can he still sing like that?

Some on here might know Colin Howell as he's a home and away blue. He's just posted a selfie of him and his wife at The Etihad on Facebook and there's a bloke sat behind him who's my double.
Thought he was locked up in Ireland for murder. There was a TV series about it and a thread on here.

3 hours non stop, that guy puts anyone else to shame. Who else could play Santa clause is coming to town in May and get away with. A true legend at work

Incredible performance tonight I actually think it may well have been the best I've seen him. Fantastic set list and the guy is just one of the best live acts out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.