Bruges at Home - Good Prices

Yeah, you should get a free season ticket mate. They've fleeced us all.
Now you’ve turned into Daft Dave. I don’t want a freebie I just want sensibly priced tickets. If the club did this we could attract back a lot of our disenfranchised core support and also get more desperately needed young people in to the ground.

Now it’s me who’s being a daftie. A pipe dream like that has no chance whatsoever of happening sadly.

What really pisses me off is that City released the 1,100 tickets that Burnley sent back at £30 and they have all sold. That’s not particularly cheap either but it’s at least realistic. So many people would have paid the £50 for a Burnley ticket prior to those being released at £30 but then not even entertained the idea of going to the Brugge game because of that.
Very true. I've just paid £70 total for an 18 yr old and under 18 in the family stand for the Burnley game - it's outrageous really - wtf are city thinking with their pricing

Now you’ve turned into Daft Dave. I don’t want a freebie I just want sensibly priced tickets. If the club did this we could attract back a lot of our disenfranchised core support and also get more desperately needed young people in to the ground.

Now it’s me who’s being a daftie. A pipe dream like that has no chance whatsoever of happening sadly.
PSG is not the game to do that in if you are balancing business sense and common sense. You do it against the likes of Wycombe and Bruges where there might not be a capacity crowd otherwise. And guess what...Wycombe and Leigsig were £10 and Bruges is £20. Kids were a fiver. The place was full of them. Your "pipe dream" came true.

I think if a fan has become "disenfranchised" and is not attending games, demanding cheap tickets for the biggest match of the season is being entitled and taking the piss. Not living in the real world. Gloryhunting.

Bring your entire family to the Bruges game for £50. Or don't. It's up to you.

PSG is not the game to do that in if you are balancing business sense and common sense. You do it against the likes of Wycombe and Bruges where there might not be a capacity crowd otherwise. And guess what...Wycombe and Leigsig were £10 and Bruges is £20. Kids were a fiver. The place was full of them. Your "pipe dream" came true.

I think if a fan has become "disenfranchised" and is not attending games, demanding cheap tickets for the biggest match of the season is being entitled and taking the piss. Not living in the real world. Gloryhunting.

Bring your entire family to the Bruges game for £50. Or don't. It's up to you.
Fair enough. But why not extend that policy to shite PL games like Burnley and Soton ?

Fair enough. But why not extend that policy to shite PL games like Burnley and Soton ?
I don't know. Ask the club. These games sell out so commercially they don't need to.

My answer would be different. Allocate the home parts of the South Stand as "The New Kippax", upper tier too. Allow banners, standing etc and push it as an atmosphere area. Make that area very cheap for season tickets and matchday tickets. £25 per game or whatever all season. Cheap areas and atmosphere have always gone hand in hand and this would kill two birds with one stone.

A dad and lad over FIVE is £80 for Burnley in the family stand ,that's £30 for a five year old ,just fuck off city ,
Come 10.30 on motd why are there empty seats in the family stand ,? Go figure
To be fair most of the empty seats in the Family Stand and 'no show' season ticket holders.

There are not that many seats available in the Family Stand for Burnley and the vast majority are single seats. They seem to be charging £30 for many of the single seats but £50 or £52 each for pairs of seats.

To be fair most of the empty seats in the Family Stand and 'no show' season ticket holders.

There are not that many seats available in the Family Stand for Burnley and the vast majority are single seats. They seem to be charging £30 for many of the single seats but £50 or £52 each for pairs of seats.
City are selling all seats in the ground now for £30, the only ones costing more are fans on the ticket exchange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.