Bruges away anyone?

My dad has googled it and it was 15th October 2003, so I was a day out from 18 years to the day.
Yep he was due in the 15th born on the 18th we beat Bolton 6-2 that day
Misssed that too!!!! Always been a pain in the @rse
We’ll see what happens next weekend in Brighton for two nights to celebrate proper !!

Plastic pint pots on the day of the game within a mile radius of the city, because the scum from down the road do what they do best when they visited in 2020 scumbags

Sorry if this has already been posted. But is anyone heading back to Brussels after the match ? Looking for info, but seems a bit sketchy...

Just got home still no ticket.looks like I'll be watching it in a bar in Bruges then lots of fun and games trying to get my money back .
Contact supporter services via twitter @mancityhelp

They also good I have found. Bet they can get you a replacement ticket

Love Bruges.

There's a good pub called Pub 'T Volkshuis. Sells some mental-strength beers and has telly's. Good spot to watch the match. We caught a league game in there years ago. Landlord was loving it.

I’ll be in Bruges tomorrow afternoon and have a spare ticket if anyone wants it - face value £47.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.