Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he’s quite the right player for us, but I did and still do find it strange that he never went in the summer; seen enough of him to know that he is a decent player, and he was coming off the back of a good year. Same with Aouar. He could have gone as well but stayed. Would like to think that we placed our markers down last summer, especially when we arranged our ties with Lisbon, but that’s probably the cue for him to sign for that lot. :-)

I didn't realize this popped back up.

I get the idea of buying him as a david/sane replacement, but I'd prefer a quicker player to replace sane and Foden is David's heir, though needs more games.

The academy best players seem to be these attacking midfielders also oddly enough, so it's not a position we need to buy for or should be worried about, bernardo is a great in midfield as well.

Sky tonight talking him up - World Class, worth £80m, best player in Portugal and will get snapped up by Real in the summer if United don’t go for him up now !

No one went in for him in the summer, he may be the best player in Portugal but he’s not Portugal’s best player. You could have got him for circa £45m in the summer.

Sky tonight talking him up - World Class, worth £80m, best player in Portugal and will get snapped up by Real in the summer if United don’t go for him up now !

No one went in for him in the summer, he may be the best player in Portugal but he’s not Portugal’s best player. You could have got him for circa £45m in the summer.

Sky sources are telling us that having watched the Burnley game, Bruno Fernandez has turned his phone off and set fire to it.

More to come.

Sky sources are telling us that having watched the Burnley game, Bruno Fernandez has turned his phone off and set fire to it.

More to come.

Fernandez may well follow the well trodden path.... sign on the dotted line, pocket huge signing on fee, get even bigger signing on fee for agent, accept a weekly salary beyond your wildest dreams.... spend a couple of years in the treatment room getting to know the medical staff before moving on and resurrecting your career.

Fernandez may well follow the well trodden path.... sign on the dotted line, pocket huge signing on fee, get even bigger signing on fee for agent, accept a weekly salary beyond your wildest dreams.... spend a couple of years in the treatment room getting to know the medical staff before moving on and resurrecting your career.

True. The lure of piano lessons is strong.

I hope we don't sign him. His agent ha thrown him at every club

Starting to get a bad taste to it when he gets pimped around so much but know one bites. He may well be decent but why not just keep your head down and go about things quietly. Agents forcing transfers through by hyping them up and leaking big money figures and club names to the media can and does become counter productive as clubs don't want to be seen as the ones who can be bullied in to paying massive fee's. Even when some do get bullied into paying massive fee's regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.