Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno looked quite good last night. I could see him flourishing in Tottenham or Chelsea team. Its a shame we're sacked at the moment or not interested. Not sure there will be enough around him at Utd for him to show his quality. The fact he is not coming to us should not cloud judgement on him. The facts are he was as influential as others in that Portugal team helping them to boss the midfield against the Dutch for long periods last night. The Dutch midfield were heralded as excellent a few days ago. However, even though he isn't coming to us he looks to be a really good player. I think to get into that Portuguese midfield you have to be a quality player and it looks as though he is.

I'd take him for the squad at a reasonable price. He looked very good in possession of the ball. Thought he and Bernardo were comfortably Portugal's best players for me in that final. Linked up well with Bernardo and started alot of the attacks off from deep, only thing he was lacking was his shooting boots. If he would have had those on he could have been coming away with a few goals.

A very dangerous player who's brave and isn't afraid to shoot on sight. Would be a brilliant signing for any of the top 6.
If I was asked to look at this game to scout De Jong and Fernandes without having any knowledge of both players, Fernandes was definitely the most impressive midfield player out of the two players on the night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.