Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's going to United. I might have been worried if Pogba and Fred hadn't flopped so badly there.

I don't know what to make of this, but SSN have just announced that the representatives of Fernandes are in the UK today looking for potential suitors. Sporting have all but accepted the player will leave, and it's reported that ManUre want to sign him and are favourites for his signature.

Now for the crazy bit! Apparently Fernandes signed a new 5 year deal last summer which has a £31m release clause in it! It's said that Sporting want £50m, but if they don't honour the release clause, they have to compensate Fernandes with £4.5m which they don't want to do!

At £31m and with Silva leaving next summer, surely he's worth a punt for us?

Surely we aren't in from him.....the reporter is from Marca

For 31m...Silva leaving and a potential transfer ban.... wouldn't mind this transfer at all

I don't know what to make of this, but SSN have just announced that the representatives of Fernandes are in the UK today looking for potential suitors. Sporting have all but accepted the player will leave, and it's reported that ManUre want to sign him and are favourites for his signature.

Now for the crazy bit! Apparently Fernandes signed a new 5 year deal last summer which has a £31m release clause in it! It's said that Sporting want £50m, but if they don't honour the release clause, they have to compensate Fernandes with £4.5m which they don't want to do!

At £31m and with Silva leaving next summer, surely he's worth a punt for us?
Not good enough,he also has been trying to play us off v's the rags,we walked away ages ago and put it out for sam lee to report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.