Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like something has changed. A combo of Gundo committing and looking at other positions is my hunch.

We all know we need a "6" as Fernandinho's successor. We could feasibly need two centre halves if Ota and Vinny leave too. We should 100% be in the market for at least one anyway.

Add to that the mooted forward player and a CM becomes less of a priority when we've got decent options already in that area of the pitch.

1: Could the club be downplaying this activity due to the magnitude of the forthcoming two games?

2: In a far more sinister manner, are we about to be hit with an FFP penalty/ sanction, and the club is waiting to hear officially, having already heard via a back channel?

At least this will open a few eyes to a few more blaggers.

Days ago, City were bemused by these reports and how concrete they were being reported.

Being touted to us and us acting on it, two very different things

Anyhow, City have continued to make a strong case to Gundo and things are looking much more positive on that front.

As they are on Leroy, too.

Weird that a few days ago it seemed we were pulling a Bernardo style transfer and sealing one early and now all the refractions

Sam lee couple days before at reddit
Don't take this guy seriously

" Bruno being worked on"

He also said otamendi, gundogan, Jesus leaving
pffff

cbef98726609e380f63414577ff80a98.jpg
He said, and even reiterated, that he wasn't sure about the source, but passed on what he was hearing regardless. What's inaccurate about what he said there? Baffles me that some people are so hard on this guy.

off to the rags then for 80 million lol
RedCafe right now, smelling danger:
He's guaranteed to be shit now and I'm not certain he's the type of player we can afford to gamble with, but had City signed him he would have been amazing. That's how it works now.
==
The worst thing is that City being in for a player and then pulling out makes me think the player will be absolute shit for us. It's what Sanchez has done to me.
==
and Fred
==
Someone is trying to sucker us into making a bid.
==
I see Sporting and Bruno did the classic how to get more money off United final negotiations starter pack.

He said, and even reiterated, that he wasn't sure about the source, but passed on what he was hearing regardless. What's inaccurate about what he said there? Baffles me that some people are so hard on this guy.
I stop trusted him from 2018.
I was fully trusted him until 2017 , but not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.