Bruno Guimaraes

Don’t get the love in for this player. He’s decent sure, but he would be overvalued at £50M. Not in the same league as say Bernardo (I know they are different players). If we don’t sign him, it will make no difference to us at all. He’s an Argentinian Gary Megson for me..
Don’t think I’ve ever seen a ginger Brazilian. TBF I really like Megson he was brilliant for Sheff Weds. What pissed me off about him was the way he wore his shirt half and half (tucked in at the back and untucked at the front). You either have it tucked in or untucked not fucking both, it was a bit like todays half n half scarvers.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a ginger Brazilian. TBF I really like Megson he was brilliant for Sheff Weds. What pissed me off about him was the way he wore his shirt half and half (tucked in at the back and untucked at the front). You either have it tucked in or untucked not fucking both, it was a bit like todays half n half scarvers.
He played better in the film The Full Monty than he did for City; )

All you have to do is do a bit of research on his stats for Newcastle season just gone, you will see that he isn't a 50m player you will see a player who can play the Rodri role..

Modern obsession that one, I don’t need stats to determine a players value.

TBF I think he is worth more then £50 million, but not stats it’s more what I see.

He would need a bit polishing, but he would offer something. Also could see him being a fan fav as well.

Newcastle failing PSR would be better than taking a player for me. They'll rise in a few years anyway, let's just prolong it

Don’t get the love in for this player. He’s decent sure, but he would be overvalued at £50M. Not in the same league as say Bernardo (I know they are different players). If we don’t sign him, it will make no difference to us at all. He’s an Argentinian Gary Megson for me..
What a load of rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.