Bruno Guimaraes

Honestly, we should either pay the release clause for him or Neves (assuming Newcastle doesn't need to sell). If we lose the case, and Newcastle needs to sell, we can maybe get him for less. Dippers reckon he could be available for as low as 68m quid.

They also think it is free entry to football grounds

He is the one player I want more than any other.

- Can play 8 when not resting Rodri
- Can play 6 when resting Rodri
- Covers pretty much the most distance of any player in the league? I don’t have the stats but I *think* I’m correct in saying that
- Can create from deep with through balls, something we desperately need as it will help Haaland’s game
- Can arrive into the box, Gundo-style
- Decent enough long shot
- Is able to hold onto the ball in tough situations, doesn’t panic
- Portuguese and English speaking, so fits like a glove into our squad
- Perfect age

I want it done asap. The guy is a dream signing for our midfield, honestly.
He also likes a tackle, never seen him shy away from the physical stuff. Him and Rodri together will dominate the centre of the park physically.

Don’t get the love in for this player. He’s decent sure, but he would be overvalued at £50M. Not in the same league as say Bernardo (I know they are different players). If we don’t sign him, it will make no difference to us at all. He’s an Argentinian Gary Megson for me..

Don’t get the love in for this player. He’s decent sure, but he would be overvalued at £50M. Not in the same league as say Bernardo (I know they are different players). If we don’t sign him, it will make no difference to us at all. He’s an Argentinian Gary Megson for me..
Wow, where do I even start with how wrong this line is :)

All you have to do is do a bit of research on his stats for Newcastle season just gone, you will see that he isn't a 50m player you will see a player who can play the Rodri role..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.