Bruno Guimaraes

Who is the alternative if Bruno.G decides not to come and stay at NUFC?
Barella, Koopmeiners, K.Thuram are similar profile, can play in DM also.

The money is the biggest problem within the new Premier League rules, Newcastle don't have to sell him, They could easily offload 3 or 4 other players before him, We should be nowhere near the £100million they are reporting as the fee, City normally don't panic buy or get fooled into an inflated transfer fee, But lack of cover for Rodri its been hard to find somebody that can play Pep's systems,

The question that is ticking over in my head is Pep's time left at Manchester City and whether he just patch up the squad this summer and leave a rebuild for somebody else,
No, we won't the whole point of our structure with a DOF is no rebuilds.

No, we won't the whole point of our structure with a DOF is no rebuilds.

Rebuilds have to happen because football is always revolving and other teams catch up, Also players get burnout when asked to keep going for 4 or 5 years, A lifespan of a player depends on the levels being asked of them,

Pep knows he's been very lucky with his City squads, He even said I don't know how they have done 4 in a row or 6 in 7 seasons, City backbone is close to being done, Ederson Walker Stones KDB Silva all have miles on the clocks and Big choice to make in the summer, It's the hardest question asked ? do you want to stay or can your body go through all that again.

Rebuilds have to happen because football is always revolving and other teams catch up, Also players get burnout when asked to keep going for 4 or 5 years, A lifespan of a player depends on the levels being asked of them,

Pep knows he's been very lucky with his City squads, He even said I don't know how they have done 4 in a row or 6 in 7 seasons, City backbone is close to being done, Ederson Walker Stones KDB Silva all have miles on the clocks and Big choice to make in the summer, It's the hardest question asked ? do you want to stay or can your body go through all that again.
No rebuilds are the result of bad planning, squads need to evolve 2 or 3 changes each summer is about right. I expect 2 or 3 this summer 2 or 3 next summer. That's how good teams plan and stay at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.