Bruno Guimaraes

you wont believe, but he is more - 120m Eur
That's 102m quid or so? He is only 19 as well. Well worth it. If we want to be the best we have to sign the best. We can just play Perrone there if we don't want to spend, but it would be hugely disappointing. What is the point of all these sales over the years? People don't care and still think we spend hundreds of millions left and right. I get we want to make a profit and all, but signing one high-profile player is not too much to ask.

I would much rather pay 102m for Neves than 68 for Eze. Last season, not signing the likes of Bellingham, Rice or Paqueta cost us (and I get 2 of the 3 was not our fault), so I just hope we have learned our lesson. We can't get another Nunes (whom I support since he is our player now, but we need quality, not quantity).

I prefer 1 top signing to 3 mediocre ones.

I'm not too fussed if we don't sign a AM/CM - Paqueta, Olmo, Eze
Grealish can and should play in the middle, of course he won't play all the time there.

We also have one transfer incoming already - Echeverri, who could be the answer long term

The most pressing issue is another CM/DM type player to cover Rodri - like Bruno, Neves, K.Thuram, Luiz

We maybe should sign someone in the RB/LB position. @Delphinho mentioned Geertruida and i like the addition. can play RB, CB or even DM.

1718037351670.png

City know Newcastle will have to sell for PSR reasons so why pay the full amount? Negotiations always happen like this when you know the selling party might be forced into selling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.