Bruno Guimaraes

I think he could, think that’s how Pep sees it.Don’t know how alternatives like Neves, Wharton compare but the closer to Gundogan with an ability to rotate with Rodri the better.

Agree mate, there are similar characteristics with their game and look what Pep did with Gundo?

The fee isn’t the point though really. We all know what type of player we need, he either is that player or he isn’t. I think he is, there may be others that also fit. What he costs doesn’t come into it though it doesn’t change whether he’s the right player or not.

The money is the biggest problem within the new Premier League rules, Newcastle don't have to sell him, They could easily offload 3 or 4 other players before him, We should be nowhere near the £100million they are reporting as the fee, City normally don't panic buy or get fooled into an inflated transfer fee, But lack of cover for Rodri its been hard to find somebody that can play Pep's systems,

The question that is ticking over in my head is Pep's time left at Manchester City and whether he just patch up the squad this summer and leave a rebuild for somebody else,

The money is the biggest problem within the new Premier League rules, Newcastle don't have to sell him, They could easily offload 3 or 4 other players before him, We should be nowhere near the £100million they are reporting as the fee, City normally don't panic buy or get fooled into an inflated transfer fee, But lack of cover for Rodri its been hard to find somebody that can play Pep's systems,

The question that is ticking over in my head is Pep's time left at Manchester City and whether he just patch up the squad this summer and leave a rebuild for somebody else,

Think of it this way if they sell him for 100m they'll can reinvest in the squad and only lose one player

Hahahaha, I prefer Neves that’s all
I like him too but i reckon Guimaraes is a better fit for us right now.

He's played in the league for a few seasons, played in the CL and got a bit of a nasty streak too, which i think we need at times. I hope we can get this done quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.