Bruno Guimaraes

If Nunes can improve his first touch and how he receives the ball, such that he doesn’t lose it in dangerous areas like he did against Luton last season, then his opportunities within the team would dramatically improve.

He’d play a lot of games for us because his ability to cover ground and pull teams around is second to none.

There’s no way an established PL footballer should be needing to improve his first touch so he doesn’t get bummed by Luton.

The man is shit and needs to fuck off asap.

0f9ba33d76fb7c3443207e28bb2ba0ea.gif

There’s no way an established PL footballer should be needing to improve his first touch so he doesn’t get bummed by Luton.

The man is shit and needs to fuck off asap.
Not a fan of his either. He’s got some raw attributes but as he’s more of an attacking player than defensive i don’t think he’s never going to make it with us. I know it’s not all about stats but his are fucking terrible.

Only defence of him i have is that fuck up he did against Luton happens occasionally to the best of them with how we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.