Bruno Guimaraes

Hell I could've told you that. Isn't it obvious we're in the market for a midfielder? Rodri needs help and clearly Phillips/Nunes haven't been what Pep is looking for.

I really don't understand the Tolmie fanaticism on BM, the guy had Douglas Luiz to City as a done deal a day ago. He just throws shit at the wall and sometimes it sticks. He doesn't know nearly as much about our transfer business as he claims.

Not pressed about it at all, just find it funny when people reiterate Tolmie's transfer news as factual information. Not trying to hate on the guy, just am skeptical on how 'ITK' he really is is all.
I know him and he’s an absolute gent and family man who through his job definitely itk on City.

No, he is not worth £100million

If only football was that easy to say he would be ideal and could play and understand Pep's style of football.
Players sometimes look amazing at a club without any pressure to perform every week, City are an Elite club and you can not play well for 1 game and then hide for 4 or 5 games like at Newcastle.

Look it's not my money and Pep and City do what they think is best for them, 100% I will be backing them and hope we win more silverware next season with or without Bruno-Guimaraes.
what are you on about? how would you know he doesn’t fit pep’s style though? he’s driven that team into champs league, he’s box to box, plays long balls for days & eye for goal with extremely good work rate. not sure i can agree he turns up for 1 out of every 4 games. i must be watching a different player.
ps its not your money so don’t worry about that ;)

Not pressed about it at all, just find it funny when people reiterate Tolmie's transfer news as factual information. Not trying to hate on the guy, just am skeptical on how 'ITK' he really is is all.

Didn't think you were pressed, sorry if it read that way. It was more in reference to to how some people can get actively angry when what an ITK says is wrong.

what are you on about? how would you know he doesn’t fit pep’s style though? he’s driven that team into champs league, he’s box to box, plays long balls for days & eye for goal with extremely good work rate. not sure i can agree he turns up for 1 out of every 4 games. i must be watching a different player.
ps its not your money so don’t worry about that ;)

It's not really about the player But the price tag, £100MILLION ??

MANCHESTER CITY are an elite club now but how many players have we sold for £100million

It's not really about the player But the price tag, £100MILLION ??

MANCHESTER CITY are an elite club now but how many players have we sold for £100million
Have we sold anyone? Other than possibly Leroy, I can't think of another player that could have commanded such a fee.

Crazy money. We should walk away from it, like we did with Rice.

And yes; I'm well aware, it's not my money.
I'm not even sure we are in on him. Mostly rumors from people that aren't all that well connected to City.

Crazy money. We should walk away from it, like we did with Rice.

And yes; I'm well aware, it's not my money.

Groundhog Day on here every transfer window!!

No point making any more points arguments either way, because we have all read them all a thousand times!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.