Bruno Guimaraes

Have we sold anyone? Other than possibly Leroy, I can't think of another player that could have commanded such a fee.

Good shout.. I even think Leroy went for peanuts in the end

Over the past couple of seasons, we have done alright with some transfers Jesus, Zinny, Palmer, Laporte, But I think the best price we got was for Jesus,

If we didn't have Rodri then Rice would have made sense.....

Rice is not fit to lace Rodri boots, Again over priced when City asked about him and that why we turned our backs
I still think all the other Premier League think we are their cash cow when we want one of their players, Kane was priced at £200million, It's so Funny that they all want us banned and demoted But love taking our money

Rice is not fit to lace Rodri boots, Again over priced when City asked about him and that why we turned our backs
I still think all the other Premier League think we are their cash cow when we want one of their players, Kane was priced at £200million, It's so Funny that they all want us banned and demoted But love taking our money
Don’t think we did turn our backs, once arsenal made a bid West Ham accepted Rice was clear he preferred them, no point trying after that.

It's not really about the player But the price tag, £100MILLION ??

MANCHESTER CITY are an elite club now but how many players have we sold for £100million
still a strange response. fair enough. why you bothered about how many players we have sold for 100 mil? let’s just agree that you don’t think he’s worth the money lol

still a strange response. fair enough. why you bothered about how many players we have sold for 100 mil? let’s just agree that you don’t think he’s worth the money lol

I am trying to make a point about how a valuation of a good player works at other clubs, If Newcastle are selling Bruno Guimaraes to anybody else it is £60million when the player wants the move, The Manchester City tax only works one way,

Look let's say if City wanted to buy a multi-Premier League-winning striker Jesus from a club let's say Newcastle
it would not be £45million would it

I am trying to make a point about how a valuation of a good player works at other clubs, If Newcastle are selling Bruno Guimaraes to anybody else it is £60million when the player wants the move, The Manchester City tax only works one way,

Look let's say if City wanted to buy a multi-Premier League-winning striker Jesus from a club let's say Newcastle
it would not be £45million would it
Torres is probably our record sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.