Bruno Guimaraes

Maybe it’s just a football decision as well as lifestyle and maybe he’s just bored of Manchester?
Don't think there is a decision, just a rumour bayern want him no more than that, no mention of what he wants or whether they can afford him.

If Bernardo goes, he played most of last season wide right don't think we'd replace him with a CM.
Because he can fill in CM, Kovacic , KDB get injuries we need a lot of cover, and Rodri needs a long break after the Euros

Vincent Kompany, best mates.
I get that, but I just can't see him moving just for a friend. I am yet to see any leaks indicating he would actually consider Bayern. In recent interviews, he doesn't sound like a man on his way out.

Because he can fill in CM, Kovacic , KDB get injuries we need a lot of cover, and Rodri needs a long break after the Euros
But we'd need more cover wide right, and the squad doesn't have room to replace him with 2 players,while Kimmich can cover CM.

I get that, but I just can't see him moving just for a friend. I am yet to see any leaks indicating he would actually consider Bayern. In recent interviews, he doesn't sound like a man on his way out.
I would agree but I was never a believer in this getting nearer home talk.

I just think he is knackered with the PL , maybe he just wants an easier league?

But we'd need more cover wide right, and the squad doesn't have room to replace him with 2 players,while Kimmich can cover CM.
We do and I am sure we will bring someone in for that.

But CM is our weakest area, an injury to Rodri and we are in serious trouble,

We do and I am sure we will bring someone in for that.

But CM is our weakest area, an injury to Rodri and we are in serious trouble,
Yes, but Rodri is a seperate issue and we will bring somebdy in to cover that, seems Kimmich is favourite for that today anyway.I very much doubt Bernardo leaves but if he did replacing him is a different issue and for me he wouldn't be replaced with another CM because he hardly pays there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.