Bruno Guimaraes

Watched the premier league story on him. Carries the number on his shirt based on his Dads taxi and which brought him luck. He’s come a long way from playing on the streets of Brazil.

He would flourish if he was to sign.

How are we sending this message
Carrier pigeon?
On big fucking oil tanker that says fuck you, you red shirt, red loving media cunts, premier league, uefa and whoever else hates us written all over it on one side and a big picture of Pep smoking a big cigar on the other and on the back of it a big fucking middle finger sign designed from our badge.

If the recent Bernardo leaving rumours are true we need at least 2 CM players brought in.

Any 2 of Bruno, FDJ or Kimmich would be superb if the little fella is going.
The rumours indicate that Bayern is willing to trigger his release clause, but I don't see how he would fancy a move to Germany. It doesn't improve his family situation one bit, and at least he knows what life is like in Manchester. He wants to move to Spain and later on Portugal, not Germany, so I reckon he is staying.

The rumours indicate that Bayern is willing to trigger his release clause, but I don't see how he would fancy a move to Germany. It doesn't improve his family situation one bit, and at least he knows what life is like in Manchester. He wants to move to Spain and later on Portugal, not Germany, so I reckon he is staying.
Vincent Kompany, best mates.

Maybe it’s just a football decision as well as lifestyle and maybe he’s just bored of Manchester?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.