Bruno Guimaraes

There’s about ten goals and ten assists less in the first group.
That's what we said last season when Gundogan and Mahrez left but Foden and Rodri stepped up their goals and assists. Not sure having Guimaraes in the midfield instead of Kovacic makes a huge difference to that.I'm all for Guimaraes and I'd be happy to get him .Just can't see ihim and Kimmich.Think we'll be fine with either, or any other player the club might target instead of those 2.

That's what we said last season when Gundogan and Mahrez left but Foden and Rodri stepped up their goals and assists. Not sure having Guimaraes in the midfield instead of Kovacic makes a huge difference to that.I'm all for Guimaraes and I'd be happy to get him .Just can't see ihim and Kimmich.Think we'll be fine with either, or any other player the club might target instead of those 2.
Very good chance that we don’t get either Kimmich or Bruno

Then what?

Another season of an exhausted Rodri, whilst we have to wait a season for midfielder we bought to bed in

Then what?

giphy.gif

Then what?

Another season of an exhausted Rodri, whilst we have to wait a season for midfielder we bought to bed in
Is there a very good chance? I wouldn't know. Maybe we are going after somebody else entirely again I wouldn't know none of us know.I don't think anyone is saying or expecting we don't get any cover for Rodri. This threads just for passing the summer months, nobody really has a clue whats happening.

Is there a very good chance? I wouldn't know. Maybe we are going after somebody else entirely again I wouldn't know none of us know.I don't think anyone is saying or expecting we don't get any cover for Rodri. This threads just for passing the summer months, nobody really has a clue whats happening.
Completely - we just can’t afford to get the next midfield signing wrong especially after KP and Nunes

“Manchester City are happy to enter 24/25 season with Kalvin Phillips as a Rodri alternative. Philips impressed in pre-season and Guardiola is happy to have him as a member of the squad. City believe Philips will be able to significantly lessen Rodri’s workload throughout the season”

Please no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.