Bruno Guimaraes

Still players not really trusted by Pep
Nunes is obviously clear but still let’s be real, our midfield recruitment has been poor for the past few seasons
Wouldn't say that, Phillips apart,even that made some sense at the time. I have no worries at all about our recruitment we nearly always get it right.Even when we buy players that most posters don't even mention.

I really hope we don't get Kimmich...

Rico can do the role of inverted full back playing in midfield and even playing high in midfield like we've seen against Palace away.

I'd love to see more of Rico and Bobb those season two fabulous players.

Kimmich was sensational a few years ago, He's been brutal the last two seasons and he's 29 years old.

Time to step up and shine Rico.

Wouldn't say that, Phillips apart,even that made some sense at the time. I have no worries at all about our recruitment we nearly always get it right.Even when we buy players that most posters don't even mention.
Not really had this since Rodri though in the midfield

“Manchester City are happy to enter 24/25 season with Kalvin Phillips as a Rodri alternative. Philips impressed in pre-season and Guardiola is happy to have him as a member of the squad. City believe Philips will be able to significantly lessen Rodri’s workload throughout the season”

Please no
Jacob Wright might end up saving us a lot of money if he can stay fit.

Not really had this since Rodri though in the midfield
Kovacic. We would probably have Paqueta but for his betting.It's not as if we didn't try last summer,events happened. This squad won the league were probably a penalty shoot out from maybe winning the C/L it doesn't need much but we all know what it needs, Rodri cover, and it's mad to think the club don't.Whether its Guimaraes, Kimmich somebody else doesn't matter that much to me as long as it's somebody.

“Manchester City are happy to enter 24/25 season with Kalvin Phillips as a Rodri alternative. Philips impressed in pre-season and Guardiola is happy to have him as a member of the squad. City believe Philips will be able to significantly lessen Rodri’s workload throughout the season”

Please no

What is this fuckery?

That's what we said last season when Gundogan and Mahrez left but Foden and Rodri stepped up their goals and assists. Not sure having Guimaraes in the midfield instead of Kovacic makes a huge difference to that.I'm all for Guimaraes and I'd be happy to get him .Just can't see ihim and Kimmich.Think we'll be fine with either, or any other player the club might target instead of those 2.

The thing about Gundogan was he got us goals in big games. Would he have made a difference against Real or in the FA Cup Final?

Guinaraes had 7 goals and 8 assists in the premier league to Kovacic’s one goal.

The thing about Gundogan was he got us goals in big games. Would he have made a difference against Real or in the FA Cup Final?

Guinaraes had 7 goals and 8 assists in the premier league to Kovacic’s one goal.
I get that, but since Gundogan left both Rodri and Foden have upped their goals and assists, both getting goals in big games. So as much as we miss Gundogan and I'm all for Guimaraes as a replacement we would manage okay if we went for Kimmich instead allowing Rodri a bit more freedom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.