Bruno Guimaraes

newcastle are daft, I wpuld spunk a shedload on players that will earn you a top 4-6 spot now keep the best players they have now, take the 10 point deduction knowing you would still make top 10 but the team after have a team to compete.

Then tell anyone after this fella to fuck off

Newcastle aren't in any rush to sell.

They are evidently in a rush to comply with PSR. They are trying swap deals to offload Minteh (latest is Elanga at Forrest) and the chat from NE journos was that the Chelsea interest in Isak is genuine. Oh and they apparently were seeing if Liverpool wanted to do a deal for Gordon, with Quansah going the other way. They are in a rush to comply.

They are evidently in a rush to comply with PSR. They are trying swap deals to offload Minteh (latest is Elanga at Forrest) and the chat from NE journos was that the Chelsea interest in Isak is genuine.
No team has activated Bruno G's release clause.

No team has activated Bruno G's release clause.
You're right at that point, and I'm sure Newcastle hoped someone would, as then they wouldn't be seemingly flogging players around the league. Surely more preferable for them if he was sold without them having to add players they might not prefer (along with the respective fees etc).

They are evidently in a rush to comply with PSR. They are trying swap deals to offload Minteh (latest is Elanga at Forrest) and the chat from NE journos was that the Chelsea interest in Isak is genuine. Oh and they apparently were seeing if Liverpool wanted to do a deal for Gordon, with Quansah going the other way. They are in a rush to comply.
Sounds like a lot of rumour and guesswork to me, I think if they were deperate they'd have been doing all this panicking before now. I would put good money that there won't be any big sales between now and Monday, unless it's some minor squad/academy player.

Sounds like a lot of rumour and guesswork to me, I think if they were deperate they'd have been doing all this panicking before now. I would put good money that there won't be any big sales between now and Monday, unless it's some minor squad/academy player.

I think they assumed we would just stump up the £100m for Bruno G and it was sorted?

I think they assumed we would just stump up the £100m for Bruno G and it was sorted?
I think if they ever thought that we'd have made clear from the start we wouldn't. I'm not as convinced as I was that we were ever serious about going for him. We don't seem to have made any moves of any kind for him. If we wanted to offer something we could have done it while the clause was still active.

Is that a new rule brought in since Forest failed due to waiting a few extra days for the increase in the Brennan Johnson transfer fee?

Whilst that would seem a logical approach, I'm not sure that Masters and the PL should receive any perceived credit for applying anything sensible / logical to their ill-conceived mission to fuck football up at the behest of the redshirt /spurs twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.