Bruno Guimaraes

I’m guessing Txiki offers 80 banking on that Newcastle needs money

Plan B: might be that guy in Spain that was mentioned on here a few weeks ago.

The transfer rumours are by definition rumours, the guesswork is having a shortage against PSR as Stefan and Swiss Ramble have stated. The most likely sale is Minteh as made clear by the fact they have touted him to Brighton, Everton and Forest. I haven't stated that I think any big sales would happen - but they are either desperate to comply or desperate to appear that they tried to comply (as per that Luke Edwards theory).
Guess we’ll see in the end what happens to Newcastle, hard to tell what exactly their financial position is until their accounts are done whenever that is, same with Chelsea Everton and Villa.Don’t think it involves us and Guimaraes anymore anyway so not really our problem now.

I’m guessing Txiki offers 80 banking on that Newcastle needs money

Plan B: might be that guy in Spain that was mentioned on here a few weeks ago.
Zubimendi. Sergio Gomez fancies a move to Sociedad, and they can't afford him. We could get him for about 25m quid + Gomez. Not sure Zubimendi would want to leave, though.

cmon txiki, throw that 80m bid since ur back
Thing is if we wanted to pay 80 mill for him we could have put that bid in weeks ago, they may have waited tor his clause to expire to see if anyone triggered, but if they needed to sell they could have come to us sooner than the day before and offered him to us ,or anyone. The fact they haven’t means either they aren’t wanting to sell him or we were never interested in the first place with any kind of bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.