Bruno Guimaraes

Would be funny as fook if we did something to similar with Newcastle to the player swaps that are causing so much outrage

We sign Guimaraes for £150m & then sell them Phillips & Nunes for £75m each.

How much piss boiling would that cause

Sounds like a lot of rumour and guesswork to me, I think if they were deperate they'd have been doing all this panicking before now. I would put good money that there won't be any big sales between now and Monday, unless it's some minor squad/academy player.

The transfer rumours are by definition rumours, the guesswork is having a shortage against PSR as Stefan and Swiss Ramble have stated. The most likely sale is Minteh as made clear by the fact they have touted him to Brighton, Everton and Forest. I haven't stated that I think any big sales would happen - but they are either desperate to comply or desperate to appear that they tried to comply (as per that Luke Edwards theory).

Still won’t stop them failing and getting sanctioned will it?

Nah, I don't buy it as a theory tbh as I'm sure they'd just prefer to comply - less fannying. Interesting to read his timeline about it though - he's definitely being fed the information that they are trying to get something done to comply with PSR.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.