Bruno Guimaraes

The complete none attempt to sign Guimaraes probably gives us an insight into Peps future with the club. The fact we have not made any obvious attempt to sign his number one transfer target suggests that we may be looking to sign players that are more in keeping with a longer term perspective I.e. a different coach. Or it could be that the owners didn’t want to upset the Saudi Royal Family.
“Assumes facts not in evidence” as they say in court!

At £100M, it’s a piss-take and if NUFC think it goes up after the clause expired, they’ve got wacky backy in the Hookah!

And, did Pep say anything else when you spoke to him?

Reactions: CC1
The complete none attempt to sign Guimaraes probably gives us an insight into Peps future with the club. The fact we have not made any obvious attempt to sign his number one transfer target suggests that we may be looking to sign players that are more in keeping with a longer term perspective I.e. a different coach. Or it could be that the owners didn’t want to upset the Saudi Royal Family.

It’s not like it was a Freddo mate - it’s £100m. The club never pay over what they believe a player is worth, regardless of how high they are on our target list.

“Assumes facts not in evidence” as they say in court!

At £100M, it’s a piss-take and if NUFC think it goes up after the clause expired, they’ve got wacky backy in the Hookah!

And, did Pep say anything else when you spoke to him?

Assumes facts as evidence. It’s a football forum…. Ffs.

Doesn’t give any insight ,if we’d wanted to sign Guimaraes we’d have wanted to sign him for Pep or the next manager. Whoever we sign will be for whoever the manager is. I think we moved on from him a while ago, it may even have been when we realised nobody was triggering Bernardo’s clause,just a theory..

Phenomenologically you’d be correct.
The weakness of Phenomenology is the subjectivity of the information prompts troubles in building up consistent quality and legitimacy of methodologies and data. It is hard to distinguish or to anticipate analyst initiated predisposition.

LOL

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.