Bruno Guimaraes

It is now or never. If it doesn't happen before the end of this month I doubt it will happen, as it won't make any difference for Newcastle. Would prefer him over Kimmich.

Minteh to Brighton. No chance Guimaraes comes to us now

When you see these deals you get suspicious now because of the way the media talks about other deals! Is 33m a lot for a 19 year who has done nought? I've not heard of him before! Are Saudi going to give Brighton a nice big sponsor?!

Wonder if the PL will be expressing their concerns about some of the fees being paid for the relatively unproven and unknown players being sold for seemingly high, and possibly inflated amounts, by clubs attempting to get round their sustainability rules ?

Probably not as the clubs involved don't really threaten the future success of the redshirt/spurs alliance.

When you see these deals you get suspicious now because of the way the media talks about other deals! Is 33m a lot for a 19 year who has done nought? I've not heard of him before! Are Saudi going to give Brighton a nice big sponsor?!

just had a cracking loan at PSV tbf, still slightly high i reckon but nothing stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.