Bruno Guimaraes

just had a cracking loan at PSV tbf, still slightly high i reckon but nothing stupid

Yeah not that bothered really when PSR is a piss take but everything now is not about football it's about getting out of PSR and balancing the books or you get point deductions! It's a load of bollocks

Yeah not that bothered really when PSR is a piss take but everything now is not about football it's about getting out of PSR and balancing the books or you get point deductions! It's a load of bollocks
this is just a straight up sale, unless they getting someone from Brighton i missed.

The complete none attempt to sign Guimaraes probably gives us an insight into Peps future with the club. The fact we have not made any obvious attempt to sign his number one transfer target suggests that we may be looking to sign players that are more in keeping with a longer term perspective I.e. a different coach. Or it could be that the owners didn’t want to upset the Saudi Royal Family.

The complete none attempt to sign Guimaraes probably gives us an insight into Peps future with the club. The fact we have not made any obvious attempt to sign his number one transfer target suggests that we may be looking to sign players that are more in keeping with a longer term perspective I.e. a different coach. Or it could be that the owners didn’t want to upset the Saudi Royal Family.
?? Wow. Thats a statement! Can’t say I reach the same conclusion

Or maybe just maybe bruno wasnt peps number one target and much like everything else its press speculation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.