Bruno Guimaraes

Again, I heard today that this is very much in the pipeline and the player wants to move from Newcastle to City but Newcastle want £100million, Also Newcastle want Oscar Bobb and value him at around £30million mark.

Look, Bobb is a very talented lad but with Grealish and Doku his playing time will be limited, Question is Does Pep want Bobb to stay and wait or does Bobb go down the Cole Palmer route and move for game time.

First thing, Guimaraes is not worth £100million in my book, Second thing, Oscar Bobb should stay because there is something about the lad that says £30million will become cheap when given the chance to shine
So Newcastle value Guimaraes at £100 million and Bobb at £30 million?

It’s always the same. I’m selling my house valued at £240k by an estate agent and buying one for £300k. But I think the values are wrong. If you add Newcastle Brown Ale and the haunting Whale song of the Geordie accent into the mix the result is pandemonium.

Sick of these clubs wanting £100 million for players and trying to buy ours for a packet of Spangles and half a Curly Wurly.

How do you know for sure?
Didn't activate the original Release clause for Bruno Guimares and Newcastle no longer need to sell. Neves there is no indication that we are remotely interested. On the otherside there is no sign of Olmo's release clause being activated either and time is running out with that.

Last edited:
Bruno did little to impress during the Copa. Was really hoping to see him shine and control the game vs that level of competition but he did not

With Neves psg bound + Kimmich likely to stay wonder whether city will go all in now for Bruno cos I believe - these 3 were city's first options

Again, I heard today that this is very much in the pipeline and the player wants to move from Newcastle to City but Newcastle want £100million, Also Newcastle want Oscar Bobb and value him at around £30million mark.

Look, Bobb is a very talented lad but with Grealish and Doku his playing time will be limited, Question is Does Pep want Bobb to stay and wait or does Bobb go down the Cole Palmer route and move for game time.

First thing, Guimaraes is not worth £100million in my book, Second thing, Oscar Bobb should stay because there is something about the lad that says £30million will become cheap when given the chance to shine
Glad to hear it isn't dead.

Guimaraes is a good player who would make us better and if you look at his form last season he outplayed other £100m signings, so he's probably worth around that price.
Him in a rotation with Rodri and Kovacic would be so good i reckon.

There's no way i'd sell Bobb anyway, and that price is a joke, but we need him in the squad. I think he's going to be a great player who's looked good playing for us already.
It looks like he's got a good understanding with Rico and plays with Erling for Norway as well, so i'm expecting him to keep improving and contributing next season.

If they want a player, what about Phillips or Nunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.