Bruno Guimaraes

Again, I heard today that this is very much in the pipeline and the player wants to move from Newcastle to City but Newcastle want £100million, Also Newcastle want Oscar Bobb and value him at around £30million mark.

Look, Bobb is a very talented lad but with Grealish and Doku his playing time will be limited, Question is Does Pep want Bobb to stay and wait or does Bobb go down the Cole Palmer route and move for game time.

First thing, Guimaraes is not worth £100million in my book, Second thing, Oscar Bobb should stay because there is something about the lad that says £30million will become cheap when given the chance to shine
This seems to align with what Tolmie has been hearing. Feels like if Bruno is going to come it is going to be soon.

Again, I heard today that this is very much in the pipeline and the player wants to move from Newcastle to City but Newcastle want £100million, Also Newcastle want Oscar Bobb and value him at around £30million mark.

Look, Bobb is a very talented lad but with Grealish and Doku his playing time will be limited, Question is Does Pep want Bobb to stay and wait or does Bobb go down the Cole Palmer route and move for game time.

First thing, Guimaraes is not worth £100million in my book, Second thing, Oscar Bobb should stay because there is something about the lad that says £30million will become cheap when given the chance to shine
Agree, he could have

agree but give them Nunes

So we could have done the RC and not negotiated or made offers last month, below the RC, while they had to meet PSR and didn't. Instead we want to sign him despite Newcastle not needing to sell, and we more than likely don't value him at £100m?

So we could have done the RC and not negotiated or made offers last month, below the RC, while they had to meet PSR and didn't. Instead we want to sign him despite Newcastle not needing to sell, and we more than likely don't value him at £100m?
Maybe the media reporting on the release clause wasn't accurate.

cheers for the info. All for getting Guimaraes (Neves would be my preferred option) but not at the expense of handing Bobb to them. If the Geordies are set on Bobb at least have a sensible buy-back option on him. Would rather not see him tearing up the league in a couple of yrs time & then valued at over £100m for his services. Still can't be believe we didn't include a buy-back clause for Palmer, simply to gain a few more £ in the total transfer fee - short-tism by our execs.

They have a choice whether to take Nunes and Nunes has a choice whether to join Newcastle. Be sensible please

It appears that some posters appear to have difficulty understanding that players under contract have a say in whether they wish to be transferred or not.

Too many games of football manager perhaps ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.