Bruno Guimaraes

He might be worth 100m to Newcastle, but, not to us.
I don't think he'd improve us. I don't think he's any better than Kovatich
If Bobb has a good USA tour, he could be another Cole Palmer shortly- £45/50m. He has fantastic potential.

Bobb has already done more in PL matches than Palmer ever did before leaving.

This guy seems average to me, just not seeing what all the fuss is about. Ruiz is far superior player

Totally agree,
Hopefully it's just coming from Newcastle , they must be gutted at potentially losing their best player to us, Bobb looks something special to me, I would be reluctant to even let him go out on loan.

I would be more happier to let Grealish go there as part of the deal, I think he would be superb for them , the Geordies would love him and he would become the main man, something he needs to be and thrives on.

Hopefully it's just coming from Newcastle , they must be gutted at potentially losing their best player to us, Bobb looks something special to me, I would be reluctant to even let him go out on loan.

I would be more happier to let Grealish go there as part of the deal, I think he would be superb for them , the Geordies would love him and he would become the main man, something he needs to be and thrives on.
i def wouldn't let go bobb on permanent, maybe on a loan with no buy option but only if he gets guaranteed play time, which i don't think he will get in newcastle either, so the best option would be germany e.g. borussia or leipzig - these clubs always improve players

Last edited:
i def wouldn't let go bobb on permanent, maybe on a loan with no buy option but only if he gets guaranteed play time, which i don't he will get in newcastle either, so the best option would be germany e.g. borussia or leipzig - these clubs always improve players
100% agree, I would send him to Germany/Spain, perfect place for him to mature for a season.

Again, I heard today that this is very much in the pipeline and the player wants to move from Newcastle to City but Newcastle want £100million, Also Newcastle want Oscar Bobb and value him at around £30million mark.

Look, Bobb is a very talented lad but with Grealish and Doku his playing time will be limited, Question is Does Pep want Bobb to stay and wait or does Bobb go down the Cole Palmer route and move for game time.

First thing, Guimaraes is not worth £100million in my book, Second thing, Oscar Bobb should stay because there is something about the lad that says £30million will become cheap when given the chance to shine
Be absolutely gutted if Bobb left. Also don’t see how Grealish and Doku make any odds as Bobb plays from the right drifting in like David did earlier in his career. I think eventually Bobb will be absolutely brilliant centrally. Surely after Palmer we don’t let Bobb go in any deal.

i def wouldn't let go bobb on permanent, maybe on a loan with no buy option but only if he gets guaranteed play time, which i don't think he will get in newcastle either, so the best option would be germany e.g. borussia or leipzig - these clubs always improve players
I think Bobb is ready now to get plenty of minutes for us

Maybe the media reporting on the release clause wasn't accurate.

It was widely reported, so I doubt that. Even if that was the case, Newcastle were making deals to be PSR compliant by the end of June - ostensibly the ideal time to test the water with a bid of our valuation, as they would be more likely to accept a lower bid. Newcastle are now less likely to accept anything below their valuation, which is above ours...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.