Bruno Guimaraes

Just to bring this back, but in relation to Rodri, I believe that the Barcodes would have been closer to relegation than Europe, because he literally dragged them through games last season without his partners in crime in midfield missing. I think Pep would 'adjust his game, if he came, just as he did with Rodri.
I hope for his sake it happens, but I don't think it will and we will continue to evolve.

Some Transfer 'News'​

Ok so as a City fan I know lots of us a champing at the bit for some (positive) transfer news, especially regarding DM. position.
This is not my news but I'm quite sure the source is reliable. If he's hear please let us know.
Hey guys.. as of today, I have been speaking to a few ppl around city here, and they have now briefed that Bruno G discussions with his agent and Newcastle have ENDED as Newcastle basically are not willing to negotiate as they wanted 90m basic fee, 10m add ons and Oscar bobb on permanent deal with city never going to move that level. At this moment city dont value him at higher fee than paquata £85m fee. City have ended discussions with Newcastle at this stage as he again wouldn't ask Newcastle for move, 100% confirmed city have bid 3 times reaching 85m now considering next step. Would only go back if nunes or kdb leave.@craigpartytime298

Rodri was absolutely dogshit though. Far too slow to process the ball and read.

I’m really glad you managed to pack in smoking crack a few years back, whilst I appreciate that it’s excessively moorish, it’s not healthy and completely warps your sense of reality. You are clearly better of without it.

Some Transfer 'News'​

Ok so as a City fan I know lots of us a champing at the bit for some (positive) transfer news, especially regarding DM. position.
This is not my news but I'm quite sure the source is reliable. If he's hear please let us know.
Doubt City would sanction Bobb leaving at the moment. Looks a great prospect. BG is not a great player in my opinion so I personally hope we have told Newcastle we are no longer (if we ever were) interested. We scope out a lot of players but we aim for value.. BG doesn’t fit the bill for me.

Some Transfer 'News'​

100m plus Oscar Bobb, to use some parlance, is taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.