Bruno Guimaraes

What's that got to do with anything. If you asked 99% of football fans about City, you will be told we have shit players, the dippers and arse have the best in the world in every position and the best managers and the best fans and the best stadium.

I'll also say I've been at City games and heard takes that to this day i can't quite fathom such as De Bruyne just gives the ball away, Stones can't pass a ball and Haaland is a lazy ****.
So if for example Alvarez was being sold to any other team in the prem you would say your not arsed good riddance he’s not that good etc? No you wouldn’t
So apart from the bitterest fans the opinions of the majority do mean something.

So for me it has got something to do with it.

We don’t drop many bollocks but in my opinion we have with Nunez.

He may come good and I’d love him to succeed but we can’t carry anyone in this league.

So if for example Alvarez was being sold to any other team in the prem you would say your not arsed good riddance he’s not that good etc? No you wouldn’t
So apart from the bitterest fans the opinions of the majority do mean something.

So for me it has got something to do with it.

We don’t drop many bollocks but in my opinion we have with Nunez.

He may come good and I’d love him to succeed but we can’t carry anyone in this league.
I wouldn't be arsed about Alvarez leaving no.

However I won't be bitter about it and say he's shit.

Wolves fans were pissed off how he left. Not his ability.

Agreed and have been saying this since we were in for him. Will end up like Phillips stuck on the bench or out on loan on big wages. Wait till he goes on strike like he did at wolves. Big mistake signing this guy
**Inserts Alan Partridge shoulder GIF**

What's that got to do with anything. If you asked 99% of football fans about City, you will be told we have shit players, the dippers and arse have the best in the world in every position and the best managers and the best fans and the best stadium.

I'll also say I've been at City games and heard takes that to this day i can't quite fathom such as De Bruyne just gives the ball away, Stones can't pass a ball and Haaland is a lazy ****.
100% correct.

Ederson and Alvarez two examples, both now crap according to some on here because they may be leaving.

Football fans are very fickle.

The problem with Nunes is he’s absolutely shit and we should never have gone anywhere near him.
Not disagreeing necessarily and not comparing the two either, but you should read the Rodri 2021/22 thread. It might end up in the classics, it’s so bad!!
There are a few posters who might look back and realise how little they know……

Not disagreeing necessarily and not comparing the two either, but you should read the Rodri 2021/22 thread. It might end up in the classics, it’s so bad!!

I was one of them. Rodri took 2 seasons to shape himself.

Can’t be arsed with that re Nunes.

We’re past that now.

Once said we would never win the CL whilst Rodri played for us....

How wrong was I, but in all truth, Rodri in those first two seasons was a shade of the palyer he has now become.

Rodri was absolutely dogshit though. Far too slow to process the ball and read. Ake was similar also.

It’s ok to look at a player in the context of a given season. The club doesn’t do this though and it’s a credit to our coaching and scouting.

We still can things wrong from time to time however.

Rodri was absolutely dogshit though. Far too slow to process the ball and read. Ake was similar also.

It’s ok to look at a player in the context of a given season. The club doesn’t do this though and it’s a credit to our coaching and scouting.

We still can things wrong from time to time however.
Nonsense, he wasn't at the standard he is now granted but 'absolutely doghit' he wasn't.
Absolute dogshit is Kalvin Phillips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.