Bruno Guimaraes

Kyle Walker should not be mentioned in the same breath as the clown Richards, even though I get your opinion.

Walker's speed got him out of some many problems and to be fair the teams problems but he is night and day better than Richards.
Walker has been excellent for City but I don't understand why you're calling Richards a clown.

Last season against aston villa (without rodri) we were running like a headless chicken. No clues what villa were doing.
So we need a good back up of rodri. No doubt about the need but may be phillips will come good. I still have hope with him.

Last season against aston villa (without rodri) we were running like a headless chicken. No clues what villa were doing.
So we need a good back up of rodri. No doubt about the need but may be phillips will come good. I still have hope with him.
With your 11 years here, and very few posts, I’m going to go with “I wonder if this worm is juicy enough to catch a few?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.