Bruno Guimaraes

We can implement what we want but it won't replace Rodri.

Kovacic is a class player but not without Rodri, I would like to see Bernardo or Grealish in the centre but again they can't in my opinion dictate a game.
If we don't bring somebody in it's because Pep and Txiki have thought about it and have other ideas. So that's all good.

If we don't bring somebody in it's because Pep and Txiki have thought about it and have other ideas. So that's all good.
Pep wants/wanted Bruno but understandably the club appear reluctant to pay what the barcodes want.

But we need a class player in that midfield for me, some some with pace and athleticism, it's a big weakness for me and will be even more so if we play with two wingers this season.

Pep wants/wanted Bruno but understandably the club appear reluctant to pay what the barcodes want.

But we need a class player in that midfield for me, some some with pace and athleticism, it's a big weakness for me and will be even more so if we play with two wingers this season.
If we play with 2 wingers then it's more likely Bernardo plays as an 8. Bernardo is better than most options as an 8 including Guimaraes.Seems to me that could be our thinking.
If we need Rodri cover for a few games we will need to find a way that works, Luckily Pep is pretty good at finding ways that work. Kimmich was always a better option anyway for playing regularly and covering Rodri.Might still do something but if we don't it isn't because we haven't thought about it and planned for it.

Kyle Walker should not be mentioned in the same breath as the clown Richards, even though I get your opinion.

Walker's speed got him out of some many problems and to be fair the teams problems but he is night and day better than Richards.
I wasn’t suggesting he’s not a better overall player, only that his speed is virtually EVERYTHING! He is slow to spot danger and relies on his pace to save him. And, don’t get me started about his back post defending!!!

it was the sign of a footballer who could not spot danger before it happened.

I thought Newcastle were being forced to sell?

Hopefully before hte end of the window we can get Bruno
They covered that already. they had a July 1st deadline. Minteh to Brighton covered most of the need. They lots of time now, no hand to be forced (unless the player kicks off)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.