Bruno Guimaraes

From following all the sources about this transfer over time

It seems like city wanted Bruno to submit a transfer request to Newcastle, and say "I want to be sold to City" because that a) strengthens their negotiating position and b) makes it an inevitably that it happens.

He never did. When they couldn't get that buy in from the player, they stopped pursuing. There were all those Paqueta links before. Bruno and Lucas are great friends and compatriots. I'm sure the idea of them teaming up in Manchester was attractive to them. Once the Paqueta deal fell through, it weakened their position with Bruno

These are all just things I've read

We don’t need an absolute superstar to come in for Rodri - especially when we’re playing at home and we have 80% possession. We are fortunate enough to have kdb and foden playing ahead of them so
Someone like Douglas luiz/Onana would have been perfect. I would love us to sign Bruno but in reality it’s just never gonna happen.

I’m hoping we pull off an akanji style signing but in central midfield.

We don’t need an absolute superstar to come in for Rodri - especially when we’re playing at home and we have 80% possession. We are fortunate enough to have kdb and foden playing ahead of them so
Someone like Douglas luiz/Onana would have been perfect
But thereinies the problem
Why would Onana or Douglas Luiz come to us instead they were getting regular football?
Both too good to be hanging around waiting for Rodri to get suspended

But thereinies the problem
Why would Onana or Douglas Luiz come to us instead they were getting regular football?
Both too good to be hanging around waiting for Rodri to get suspended
clearly need to sell Rodri and get two guys of equal level who can fight. Guys just in a league of his own. :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.