Bruno Guimaraes

But thereinies the problem
Why would Onana or Douglas Luiz come to us instead they were getting regular football?
Both too good to be hanging around waiting for Rodri to get suspended
This is it - we’ve made a rod for our own back - it’s the exact same problem when looking for a Striker.

I guess it’s what you’d call a 1st world problem

Gutted we haven’t got him. He would slot straight in & have a big impact.

Street talk is that neither city or arsenal had any real talks with Bruno this summer despite the interest.

No clubs reach the stage of discussing personal terms with him.

Don't know if it is because Newcastle blocked or we simply did not try hard enough.

“Street talk”?

Is that the new “I’m told”?

This is it - we’ve made a rod for our own back - it’s the exact same problem when looking for a Striker.

I guess it’s what you’d call a 1st world problem
That’s why I’ve always maintained we should go for an older near the end professional to cover Rodri, someone who’s happy to play a bit part for a decent wage, someone like Kroos would’ve been ideal.

That’s why I’ve always maintained we should go for an older near the end professional to cover Rodri, someone who’s happy to play a bit part for a decent wage, someone like Kroos would’ve been ideal.
How about a really young, talented up-and-coming youngster? Especially if they have grown up in the system we play. I'm sure if we look hard enough we'll find such a player.

How about a really young, talented up-and-coming youngster? Especially if they have grown up in the system we play. I'm sure if we look hard enough we'll find such a player.
To much pressure that they probably couldn’t handle but you could used a seasoned old hand in that spot that could help with their training

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.