Bruno Guimaraes

The idea rodri's cover will play half a dozen games only is just silly. It's as if no team has ever had an undisputed first choice before.

We play more than enough games to satisfy two players for one position if needs be but it wouldn't have to be that, we could easily play with two 6's and give others more license to attack, we tend to do that in bigger games already, if the cover was versatile, they can play as an 8 or elsewhere and the one everybody seems to be overlooking is Rodri himself could play further forward. He contributed significantly more in an attacking sense last season when kovacic was alongside him in a deeper 8 role, if he's got a true 6 with him he could easily offer as much as any 8 could if we wanted to do that.

The way some people are going on, it's a true mystery how anybody has more than an 11 man squad.

The idea rodri's cover will play half a dozen games only is just silly. It's as if no team has ever had an undisputed first choice before.

We play more than enough games to satisfy two players for one position if needs be but it wouldn't have to be that, we could easily play with two 6's and give others more license to attack, we tend to do that in bigger games already, if the cover was versatile, they can play as an 8 or elsewhere and the one everybody seems to be overlooking is Rodri himself could play further forward. He contributed significantly more in an attacking sense last season when kovacic was alongside him in a deeper 8 role, if he's got a true 6 with him he could easily offer as much as any 8 could if we wanted to do that.

The way some people are going on, it's a true mystery how anybody has more than an 11 man squad.
How many games do we play in the upcoming season - including internationals, domestic cups, CL and FIFA world club cup - minimum 70+? Most with only 3/4 days between I think we can guarantee our new signings a fair few minutes!

we got a fair few 8s as well is prob the issue. 4 for 2 spots currently

we got a fair few 8s as well is prob the issue. 4 for 2 spots currently
No no no i will not hear sense and reason i am going to be like some people on this forum and stamp my feet until i get a shiny new toy because the poor kids in the leaky house down the road have got loads of toys from poundland and im jealous

38 (PL) + 2( Dom cups first rd exit ) + 6 (CL group stage exit ) + 10 (Intl - most players ) + 6 (WCC min) = 62 min?
Didnt count internationals.

come play for us, when your away you'll get games ? Nah. not a real selling point in convincing someone to play for us

PL 38
FA 1
CS 1
CC 1
CWC 3
CL 8

Didnt count internationals.

come play for us, when your away you'll get games ? Nah. not a real selling point in convincing someone to play for us

PL 38
FA 1
CS 1
CC 1
CWC 3
CL 8
I stand corrected on the CWC but improved chances of international recognition is usually seen as a bonus of playing for us. Just trying to weigh up likely minutes given we'll almost certainly be involved in the later stages of most cups.

I stand corrected on the CWC but improved chances of international recognition is usually seen as a bonus of playing for us. Just trying to weigh up likely minutes given we'll almost certainly be involved in the later stages of most cups.
Gotta think anyone good enough it already an international, we're shopping at the high end. Can only see Walker really deserving of less minutes in the squad. 22 others all fighting for more already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.