Bruno Guimaraes

He`s a good player but he doesn`t solve our "problem" in the midfield (lack of pace in transition). Only Foden, Nunes have serious pace & in my perception he isn`t significant faster than Rodri,Kova,KDB, Bernardo. He would be perfect if Rodri went to Spain but if we need someone to take some minutes of Rodri then he should have pace as part of his profile. Atm he`s simply too expensive for our needs.

If getting Bruno.G gets Pep to extend and kickstart new evolution of PepBall at our fabulous club, then back the man and give 200mil if that makes this happen.

Has it occurred to anyone that Guimareas simply does not fancy a move?
I agree. I think City expected/needed him to push harder on this to really prove he wanted it.

City could have triggered the release clause but probably wanted to do a deal on more favourable terms financially but also needed the lad to push it. Instead he has clearly been keeping quiet in the background, has now been promoted within the squad leadership group and has been publically declaring his love for the club etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.