Bruno Guimaraes

what make you think they paid back handers?

i haven't enjoyed these accusations against city so i'm more than hesitant to do the same
They bought a third rate keeper from Forest for 20m and sold them one of their youngster for about 35m for starters.

All PSR workarounds/back handers/corruption/legitmate transfers, depends who you are speaking to.

They bought a third rate keeper from Forest for 20m and sold them one of their youngster for about 35m for starters.

All PSR workarounds/back handers/corruption/legitmate transfers, depends who you are speaking to.

a workaround is not a back hander, its just taking advantage of a loop hole. its not corrupt, its smart

back handers are cheating. workarounds are not.

a workaround is not a back hander, its just taking advantage of a loop hole. its not corrupt, its smart

back handers are cheating. workarounds are not.
Call it what you want, its bent.

Clubs are shipping players around the league for inflated prices which is ridiculous and if we ever went near it the entire league would be up in arms.

Call it what you want, its bent.

Clubs are shipping players around the league for inflated prices which is ridiculous and if we ever went near it the entire league would be up in arms.
we'll have to agree to disagree then.

i believe that city have worked the system, but i don't believe they have cheated or given back handers.

i do agree that swapping players for inflated prices is wrong but its not cheating as its within the rules.

i hate it when people call city cheats so i'm not about to do it to others for doing what we do. working the system.

we'll have to agree to disagree then.

i believe that city have worked the system, but i don't believe they have cheated or given back handers.

i do agree that swapping players for inflated prices is wrong but its not cheating as its within the rules.

i hate it when people call city cheats so i'm not about to do it to others for doing what we do. working the system.
City haven't cheated or given back handers, I never said they did.

Newcastle and Nottingham Forest have basically given each other backhanders in plain sight. Where agents and clubs may have once actually passed payments in brown envelopes to grease the wheels of transfers, they don't need to anymore. They just pluck some young lad out of the academy and ship him off for 20m, all so they can fit within some rule book.

Atletico and Chelsea are doing the same.

Newcastle and Nottingham Forest have basically given each other backhanders in plain sight. Where agents and clubs may have once actually passed payments in brown envelopes to grease the wheels of transfers, they don't need to anymore. They just pluck some young lad out of the academy and ship him off for 20m, all so they can fit within some rule book.

Actually you equated working the system with backhanders. So yes you did.

Blame the corrupt rules, not the club's finding ways around them.

It's a disgrace what a few clubs with their paranoia about City have been able to do to the game.

Football is the only industry where the owners ambition is looked down upon, and legislated against and I'm fucking sick of it.

Fuck the redshirts and the PL/uefa for their football austerity. All with the grubby intention of keeping the establishment at the top table and relevant.

The PSR rules are a crock and destroying the league, any club "working round" them has my respect.

We have had the crazy , ridiculous charges hanging over our head for the last decade relating to FFP, again an utter crock, prosecuted for investment in a business, FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.