Bruno Guimaraes

Wharton has played 15 games with no goals in the premier league. Why are some people so obsessed with him?
He’s played well in his position, but given that he was right under our noses at Blackburn, we’ll have seen him at U18 and U21 as well, so we will know his current strengths and weaknesses. He’s only just gone to Croydon and is contracted through to 2029, so it’ll be a couple more seasons before he’s filled out and ready to move up a level.

There's been some rumors that Palace would want at least £60m for him. Not sure how reputable they are though. I'd imagine loads of clubs are inquiring about him - everybody is trying to find the next Rodri after seeing our success.

Feel a bit for Crystal Palace, I think their quality players will be poached this summer with regards to Eze, Olise, and possibly Wharton.
doubt it, he joined last season, has lenghty contract and Palace are in good position to get a way better deal than 60mil

I dont see it with Guimares. Ok player, nothing more. would be a very expensive sub

I quite like him. Good at all the basics. Obviously that might not make him spectacular but it would all depend on how well he'd adapt to Pep's requirements. He's got enough in his locker to give himself a chance - if he's intelligent enough he could take off with us. If not, as you say, he'd be a benchwarmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.