Bruno Guimaraes

Shite, proper average player who has got a really mard arse attitude, similar to Fernandes.

Would hate to see him in a blue shirt, and not just because I don't think he's good enough for us.

Don't rate him at all!

He looks decent in a bang average side. If he comes here, he will be found out!!

why do people think Wharton has a price? did miss something?
There's been some rumors that Palace would want at least £60m for him. Not sure how reputable they are though. I'd imagine loads of clubs are inquiring about him - everybody is trying to find the next Rodri after seeing our success.

Feel a bit for Crystal Palace, I think their quality players will be poached this summer with regards to Eze, Olise, and possibly Wharton.

Don't rate him at all!

He looks decent in a bang average side. If he comes here, he will be found out!!
I think this is a bit harsh, Bruno is better than average. But not worth the £100m price tag Newcastle would want for him. Feels like an Assenal signing to pair next to Rice.

Would much prefer we go after someone to replace KDB as soon as possible, his legs are starting to go. My favorite City player of all time but looked labored last night.

I think this is a bit harsh, Bruno is better than average. But not worth the £100m price tag Newcastle would want for him. Feels like an Assenal signing to pair next to Rice.

Would much prefer we go after someone to replace KDB as soon as possible, his legs are starting to go. My favorite City player of all time but looked labored last night.
Yep, we can’t rely on Phil to be our only creative outlet next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.