Bruno Guimaraes

Agreed mate, Paqueta and Guimaraes are seemingly the top two targets and we had links to Olmo last summer I believe?

Yeah we did have links with Olmo, but I think there was news from Leipzig that they were not going to sell both Gvardiol and Olmo in the same window.

Yeah we did have links with Olmo, but I think there was news from Leipzig that they were not going to sell both Gvardiol and Olmo in the same window.

Hopefully Paqueta gets cleared though as Pep must have plans for him and surrounded by much better players he will ball imo

Looks like Bruno G is our guy, happy with this because it shows the board are doing everything to keep Pep. He’s got a real good mix of athletic/technical ability and I think we could see Rodri rested at the start of the PL campaign if we bring him in

Think this is a smokescreen, we'll come up with a signing no one knows about, we won't be spending 100m on one player in this PSR environment and neither will any other club.

I've no idea who's available but trust the club to get this right, obviously two less than great signings in Phillips and Nunes but we generally get it right.

Think this is a smokescreen, we'll come up with a signing no one knows about, we won't be spending 100m on one player in this PSR environment and neither will any other club.

I've no idea who's available but trust the club to get this right, obviously two less than great signings in Phillips and Nunes but we generally get it right.

i still think Nunes has something about him given a chance, his ability to turn under pressure and drive past people at pace has been a positive of his game.

i still think Nunes has something about him given a chance, his ability to turn under pressure and drive past people at pace has been a positive of his game.
Hope you're right but I think he's not quite the level we need, he's got a decent attitude and hopefully he can improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.