Bruno Guimaraes

Yeah Rodri, Kovacic and Bruno, perm any two from three and i'd be happy.

I don't mind Olmo, he looks a good player when i've seen him but he's had injury problems.

I wonder if we're giving Nunes another season so that's why we're cooling our interest in Paqueta?
Agree with all this. I know Nunes hasn't shown much, but I do believe there's a player in there, and midfielders tend to take a season or so to gel under Pep

Same here, I want creativity. Paqueta is creative. Rodri and Bruno.G[Phillips replacement] would be playing double CDM and stepping in for Rodri if Rodri is out. Instead of Bruno I prefer Neves. The signing of Bruno does not affect Foden in anyway. I was hoping that we would be getting someone like Musiala/Wirtz/Xavi Simons to mitigate for our creativity, but as always we rarely go for superstars, exception to Haaland/Gvardiol. Now we are linked to Olmo because he has a RC and those are easier to deal with, damn I am pissed at us going for Olmo. Madrid will end up with all the SUPERSTARS at this rate!
If we were to sign one of Wirtz/Musala/Simons wouldn't that consign Phil to being out of the middle

Foden, what we really need for next season is a Gundogan, is that Guimaraes I don’t know but if Pep thinks it is that’s good enough for me. If he thinks its somebody else that’s fine too.
Guimaraes is probably the closest player "stylistically" to Gundogan in the top leagues.

Like in how he moves, his frame/size, very very close.

He is just slightly more defensive than Gundogan, but isn't as much of a goal threat, while keeping the good passing/ball control similar to Gundogan.

Even Gundogan wasn't a goal threat until very very late in his career, so no reason Bruno can't develop that taste.

If we were to sign one of Wirtz/Musala/Simons wouldn't that consign Phil to being out of the middle
Musiala can play LW/LCM/CAM/RCM and RW and Wirtz can play CAM/RCM and RW. Phil will remain at his preferred CAM position.

I would go with Musiala as he can play on the wing and also inside. For me I think Doku will fail he just makes are the wrong decisions consistently.

Foden, what we really need for next season is a Gundogan, is that Guimaraes I don’t know but if Pep thinks it is that’s good enough for me. If he thinks its somebody else that’s fine too.
Foden isn't as creative as KDB or David Silva was. let's just say that he's not up to that quality yet. Creativity is needed!

Pep is human, he makes some mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.