Bruno Guimaraes

for me its almost certain that he leaves. can see arsenal, us or psg triggering the clause.
hope its city though.

dont want to think about arsenal getting bruno and a decent striker like gyökeres.

Would deffo like him here. 100% if the other option is Arsenal!

Feels like Bruno G is being overly nice to Newcastle fans on social media, almost as if he might be off soon - wouldn’t surprise me to see a here we go with this situation very soon

Feels like Bruno G is being overly nice to Newcastle fans on social media, almost as if he might be off soon - wouldn’t surprise me to see a here we go with this situation very soon

Lets hope someone will save us from Bruno

I would rather we sign Joao Neves

Thats exactly what I was thinking. This transfer looks wrapped up!

I am a fan of Bruno, but I would also target Neves instead. We need to build for the future, and Neves has a higher ceiling, but Pep wants the right now (understandably), so we will probably go for Bruno instead.

Lets hope someone will save us from Bruno

I would rather we sign Joao Neves
If we want a young player and don’t go for João Neves we wouldn’t go far wrong if we took the South American equivalent in 21 yr old Ezequiel Fernandez of Boca Juniors considered to be one of the most valuable players in Argentine football. He is amazing and could be picked up currently for a very reasonable €20m his buy out clause.

Will be playing in Europe soon with that price.

I like him and hope we sign him, but I feel it’s everything that is wrong in football.

Newcastle should be on the up and up and he should be an integral part of that.

Now Newcastle have hit their glass ceiling and the next step in that is the best players then go.

I can see us getting him and it working for us and so I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, but it shows the ultimate end game.

I always think with Newcastle, the cartel learnt from all their mistakes trying to stop City and have now achieved what they wanted, only we got in before the drawbridge went up.

See Aston Villa for next example, year in CL and straight back out as cannot invest enough to have a squad to compete in both without breaching FFP.

I like him and hope we sign him, but I feel it’s everything that is wrong in football.

Newcastle should be on the up and up and he should be an integral part of that.

Now Newcastle have hit their glass ceiling and the next step in that is the best players then go.

I can see us getting him and it working for us and so I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, but it shows the ultimate end game.

I always think with Newcastle, the cartel learnt from all their mistakes trying to stop City and have now achieved what they wanted, only we got in before the drawbridge went up.

See Aston Villa for next example, year in CL and straight back out as cannot invest enough to have a squad to compete in both without breaching FFP.
It’s a shit situation but one brought on by the premier league clubs. I have no sympathy anymore. It’s here, they wanted it and hopefully city can take advantage.

Villa hate us so they can go get fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.