Bruno Guimaraes

Got a feeling he will decide to stay at Newcastle. He seems to like being the main man. Newcastle have others they can seek such as isak to raise funds
He would probably stay for one more season and then move.

Saying that there have been plenty of transfers have not taken place despite a release clause had been met.The rags had become a cropper with that with Athletic Bilbao.
Didn’t we have Laporte change his mind last minute as well? (He obviously joined circa 18 months later but still)

Think they have some pretty good players tbh. I really rate botman, gordon, joelinton etc .

The real shame is them having to sell. It’s a sham tbh
All good players and Gordon would command a huge fee.

anyway, we’d better return to Bruno as it’s his thread.

Again they could have not extended his contract and fixed a better fee for themselves this summer.

Not really, no one is ever going to pay more than £100m for him clause or no clause.

Actually I think the clause is maybe 25% more than he was getting touted at before the contract put the release clause in (£80m). That’s one of the ways it benefits both player and club - slapping a price tag on can make people overpay for the ease of not having to negotiate.

Think they have some pretty good players tbh. I really rate botman, gordon, joelinton etc .

The real shame is them having to sell. It’s a sham tbh
I thought they were the richest club in the world ? Why do they need to sell.

I thought they were the richest club in the world ? Why do they need to sell.
Financial Fair Play...The media loves to tout the assets of the PIF fund, but the reality that doesn't matter much with FFP. The reality is they aren't one of the richest clubs in the world by actual revenues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.